I had not really ever tried adult coloring until after my last manic episode. My therapist introduced me to it and we did a lot of coloring page printables in group therapy.
Since coloring these complex mandalas, owls, flowers, quotes, and enchanted garden scenes help me to relax and practice mindfulness, I decided to curate a list of free adult coloring page printables for you! Whether you have a chronic or mental illness, I believe you will find that coloring makes a profound impact on your mood and state of mind. T
This post contains Amazon and other affiliate links. This just means that at no extra cost to you I receive a small commission if you purchase something through the links in this post. This is one of the ways I support my blog & family. Read my full disclosure policy.
✅ INSPIRATIONAL ADULT COLORING PAGES
Get some encouragement from these free printable inspirational coloring pages. You should have a stash of free positive affirmation coloring pages for when you are feeling down and need something uplifting. When you live with a chronic or mental illness, using adult coloring (especially inspirational quotes coloring pages) can be a very effective self-care activity. (Get more ideas of self-care activities here)
Free Printable Coloring Pages for Adults (Only Quotes)
- “Your Dream Does Not Have an Expiration Date” -Inspirational Quote
- “DANCE like there is nobody watching, LOVE
likeyou’ll never be hurt, SING like there is nobody listening, LIVE like it is heaven on earth”
- “Don’t ever let anyone dull your SPARKLE”
- “PEACE comes from within”
- “It always seems impossible until it is done”-
- Think. Believe. Dream. Dare.
- “It Takes Courage to Grow Up and Become Who You Really Are”
- “Don’t expect anything original from an echo.”
- “Be yourself. Everyone else is taken.”
- “It’s the little things in life that make it wonderful.”
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.”
Free Inspirational Words Coloring Pages
A great way to use inspirational words coloring pages is to choose one and while you color, meditate on what that word means–especially for your own life and goals.
Here is a ✅ great deal on a
- Be Kind
- Thankful Heart. Happy Heart
- Shine On
✅ CHRONIC ILLNESS COLORING PAGES
Living well with a chronic illness takes courage, hope, bravery, and a warrior mindset. Use these chronic illness adult coloring pages to encourage you on your journey. Our lives are not easy, but we all have a warrior within us. I have created the free printable adult coloring pages you see below especially for my fellow chronic illness warriors.
- “Courage does not always Roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow.”
- “All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
- “Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience.”
- “Never forget who you are.”
- “Some days you have to create your own sunshine.”
- “Peace is not the absence of conflict, but the ability to cope with it.”
- “Start each day with a grateful heart.”
✅ FREE MENTAL HEALTH COLORING PAGES
A great (and seriously fun) self-care activity to improve your mental health is adult coloring. Coloring helps you to practice mindfulness which is another key self-care strategy. No matter what place you are with your mental health, adult coloring pages can make a positive impact on your mood and well-being.
It is an inexpensive activity (I am giving you a HUGE list of free adult printable pages) and you can be as creative with it as you want. But don’t put pressure on yourself to be creative and do this coloring thing “right.” Just pick up a crayon or color pencil and start coloring away! Enjoy these mental health coloring pages and share this post with others who you know might benefit from this relaxing activity.
Free Coloring Pages for Depression
- “At any moment, you have the power to say this is not how the story is going to end.”
- “Do something amazing”
- “Have an attitude of gratitude”
- “Don’t stop believing”
- “Don’t stumble on something behind you.”
- “It’s better to light a candle than curse the darkness.”
- “Life is about using the whole box of crayons.”
- “It’s always darkest before the dawn.”
- “Thankfulness is the beginning of happiness.”
- “There is always, always something to be grateful for.”
✅ Can’t find the perfect coloring page? Check out this beautiful set of Mental Health Coloring Pages (Set of 30 sheets with individual m
Therapeutic Mandala Adult Free Adult Coloring Pages
- Square Mandala
- Mandala #1
- Mandala #2
- Mandala #3
- Mandala #4
- Mandala #5
- Mandala #6
- Mandala #7
- Mandala #8
- Mandala #9
- Mandala #10
- Mandala #11
- Mandala #12
- Circles Mandala
- Star Mandala
- Easy Mandala
- Flower Mandala
- Love Birds Mandala
- Flower and Leaves Mandala
- Owl Mandala
✅ NATURE ADULT COLORING PAGE FREE PRINTABLES
Nature Scenery Coloring Pages for Adults
- Under The Sea
- Sunflower Landscape
- Cactus Desert
- Fields and Hills
- Palm Tree Beach Scene
- Collection of Palm Trees on the Beach
Free Printable Flower Coloring Pages for Adults
- Elegant Rose
- Sunflower Pattern
- Flower Swirls
- Easter Flower
- Flowers Along a Fence with Butterfly
- Spring Flower
- Two Flowers
- Flowers Upon Flowers
- Spring Flowers
- Flower Abstract
Animal Coloring Pages for Adults to Print
Free Miscellaneous Objects Adult Coloring Pages
- Vase of Flowers
- Sandcastles on the Beach
- Single Feather
- Dream Catcher
- Flip Flops
- Ice Cream Cone
- Tire Swing
- Treehouse and Bicycle
- Hot Air Balloon
✅ FREE HOLIDAY COLORING PRINTABLES
There is nothing like decorating for the holidays. You can use these free holiday coloring printables to get in the spirit and use your finished adult coloring projects as a unique touch to your DIY holiday decorating!
Free Printable Christmas Candy Cane Coloring Pages
Free Printable Christmas Tree Ornament Coloring Pages
Christmas Coloring Pages O
- Christmas Mandalas (Print or Color Online)
- Christmas Tree Adult Coloring Pages (Print or Color Online)
- Religious Christmas Coloring Pages (Print or Color Online)
You have to check out these adorable Free Coloring Holiday Gift Tags! I enjoy adult coloring pages simply for the relaxing and enjoyable benefits. But since I put a lot of effort and creativity in my designs, I love when I can find a functional use for them. These gift tags will add a unique and personal touch to your Christmas gift wrapping.
Free Printable Thanksgiving Coloring Pages for Adults
Valentines Adult Coloring Pages
- I Love You – Be Mine
- You Make My Heart Flutter
- Heart Valentine Candies
- Be My Valentine Heart
- Heart & Flowers
Free Halloween Coloring Pages for Adults
- Jack O’ Lantern Pumpkin
- Halloween Scene with Headstone
- Happy Halloween Witch Shoes, Candy Corn, and Pumpkins
- Trick or Treat Owl
- Double Double Toil and Trouble
Grandparent’s Day Coloring Pages (for free)
*I had to add this adorable Grandparent’s Day Coloring Pages even though they are more for children. But how often do you even remember when Grandparent’s Day is? Much less have your kids do something nice to show appreciation for Grandma and Grandpa? Now you have something you can let your kids create at the last minute! Oh, and if you don’t already know, Grandparent’s Day is the first Sunday after Labor Day.
- Quote: “Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, and a little warmer”
- Best Grandparents Ever!
- I Love You
- Happy Grandparents Day
- My Hero Is My Grandpa
- #1 Grandpa
✅ FREE BIRTHDAY COLORING PAGES (TO PRINT)
So many cute birthday adult coloring pages from Doodle Art Alley that I can’t choose!
- Birthday Cake and Candles
- Happy Birthday Candles
- Celebrate Birthday Cake
- Birthday Balloons
- Party Time
- Happy Birthday Flowers
- Birthday Cupcak
I have created my own free adult coloring pages for you! You can download them from my Resource Library by clicking the button below.
✅ MY FAVORITE FREE ADULT COLORING PAGE PRINTABLES
- Dream. Do It.
- Believe You Can and You Will
- Today is Going to be Awesome
- Giant Flower Collage from Alisa Burke
I don’t know about you, but after all of these free coloring page printables, I am ready to break out my colored pencils and get to work coloring. How about you?
Every browser, as well as the difference between and PC and a Mac, may have slightly different ways to download and print your adult coloring page. But here are the most common ways:
1. Right click and save as JPEG then save to your computer or Dropbox folder.
2. Export as PDF or JPEG and choose a location on your computer to save it.
Printing Instructions and Tips
Some people prefer to print out their free adult coloring page printables at home. I like to save my printer ink and print mine at my local Office Depot.
Did you know that Adult coloring is great for someone with depression?
Read more about things you can do for yourself . . .
- My Warrior Playlist for When I Feel Like My Illness is Winning
- Binge-Worthy Mental Health Podcasts
- Cute Adult Coloring Bookmarks
- Self-Care Series Part 2: How to Create a Kick-Ass Self-Care Plan Using Highly Effective Self-Care Strategies