Last Updated: June 2018
1. Who We Are
Chronic Illness Warrior Life, (“us,” “we” or “our”) owns and operates https://www.chronicillnesswarriorlife.com (“Website”). Your privacy is extremely important to us and protecting it from misuse is a priority. This privacy statement applies to how and why we collect data from our Website visitors.
Read further for a more detailed explanation of this and your rights. You can always contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
2. What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
Information you personally submit to our website.
This information is collected by the Website in order to send you free content, our weekly newsletter or products you have ordered from our store. Your information is also collected when you leave a comment, submit a contact form, or send us an email.
Our Website, like many others, makes use of log files to administer the site, analyze clicks and movement around the site as well as the time spent on the site and gather demographic information. Information contained in log files are internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks. IP addresses and other information in log files are not linked to any personally identifiable information.
3. How Your Information May Be Used
- To send you emails such as, requested content, confirmation emails, communication about products and services, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts.
- To operate and maintain this website
- To track and measure advertising and affiliate promotions
- To fulfill orders placed from our store, www.chronicillnesswarriorshop.com
- To send email newsletters
- To respond to comments or questions
- To protect, investigate, and track illegal or spam-like activity on our website
Third Party Use of Information
At Chronic Illness Warrior Life, we may share your information, only with explicit authorization by you, with third parties. We also use third party services to service various parts of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Drip Email Marketing – This service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. Drip stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- Jetpack – If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
4. Data Handling
Your Personal Data is held on secure servers hosted by our Internet Service Provider. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. However, we will take all reasonable steps (including appropriate technical and organizational measures) to protect your Personal Data. from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
5. Your Rights About Your Personal Information
Right to Access Requests
You have a right to a copy of all the data our Website has collected about you in an electronic format. To request this information, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Erasure Requests
You have the right to have our Website to erase any and all personal data we have collected. To do this, just email your request to email@example.com
If you receive emails from us, you have the option to opt-out of all future emails. There is always an opt-out link at the bottom of every email. Otherwise, you may also email at us at firstname.lastname@example.org to opt-out.
*Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping or other reasons as required by law.